In accordance with Law 15/2003, of 18th December, on Personal Data Protection (hereafter, “LLQDP” ), we inform you that any personal information that you provide through this website will form part of a file owned by QUANTUM FIELDS TECHNOLOGIES SL called “Social network users”, duly registered in the Andorran Data Protection Agency.
The main purposes for collecting personal data from QUANTUM FIELDS TECHNOLOGIES SL, and therefore the purpose of the aforementioned file is to provide a social networking service on sport and to send electronic commercial communications to users about our products and services and those of third parties. Personal data collected will also be used to identify user profiles for the purposes of putting users in contact with each other in accordance with their characteristics and interests, to offer users our own personalized products and services and those of third parties, and to analyse profiles to carry out market research on sporting trends by age, gender, location and interests in order to determine specific information and sports content that we could offer them.
If necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above, you accept that QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L. can allow your personal data to be processed by third party service providers, which in your case, will be conducted in compliance with the provisions of LLQDP.
In any case, QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L. guarantees that the processing of personal data that is held will be subject to the strictest professional secrecy and the necessary measures have been established, whether technical or organizational, to ensure the safety of your personal data and prevent its alteration, misuse, loss, theft, treatment and/or unauthorized access.
QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L. also informs you that the personal data requested is strictly necessary and essential for carrying out the purposes mentioned above. The personal data and other information you provide to QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L. must be true and accurate and any changes need to be notified. In any case, you will be responsible for the veracity and accuracy of this data and QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L. may, in some cases, exclude you from their services if you have provided false or inaccurate information, notwithstanding any other corresponding legal action.
Finally, in compliance with LLQPD, QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L informs you that in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression and opposition to your personal data recognized in LLQPD, you must send a written and duly signed communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to which you will need to add a photocopy of your passport or other national identity document.
This website uses “cookies”, i.e small data files that are generated on computers and other electronic mobile devices from which you access this website, and inform, among other things, the date and time of your entry into this website and the contents you select, thereby improving the quality and safety of the site.
Specifically, QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L. uses “cookies” to facilitate navigation through this website and to obtain greater efficiency and personalization of the services offered. The “cookies” used are only associated with an anonymous user and their device, so do not provide any references which enable obtaining personal data. Nor can “cookies” implanted on your device be read from other servers. The information that QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L. analyses using the “cookies” is the Internet protocol address (IP) used, browser version and type, operating system and the platform used for the connection, and the date and time of activity.
You can prevent the installation of “cookies” by selecting the appropriate option in your browser, although QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES FIELDS S.L. warns you that deactivation can affect the proper functioning of this website.
Notification, removal and replacement procedure:
QUANTUM FIELDS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (Hereafter, “OLYSEUM”), as a provider of digital services, in accordance with the provisions of Law 20/2014, of 16th October, regulating electronic contracts and operators who carry out their economic activity in a digital environment offers users of its services the following notification, removal and replacement procedure with respect to the possible violation of the rights and/or legal positions of third parties by other parties:
1. Any OLYSEUM user or anyone else who considers that any content displayed on this social network or by third parties is in violation of its intellectual property and/or industrial rights and/or other rights or legal positions of similar content and/or their rights to privacy, honour and/or image, can report the alleged infringement to OLYSEUM by sending a notification to the email address email@example.com.
For a proper assessment by OLYSEUM, the person who notifies must provide the following information:
- Full name or business name, in this case, indicating the full name of your legal representative, telephone number and email address of the person to contact who considers that his/her rights and/or legal positions have been infringed.
- Detailed explanation of the alleged infringement and/or legal standing. In this explanation, the alleged infringement must be properly identified as well as the allegedly infringing content and its location.
- The data that enables the identification, as far as possible, the person committing the alleged infringement.
- However, the person who sends a notification to OLYSEUM must state the following:
- That the information included in the notification is true and exact.
- That they are the legitimate person to present the claim.
- That in the event of providing false or inaccurate information, while being aware of the falsity or inaccuracy, they will be responsible for the damages and prejudices caused to OLYSEUM and also for the damages caused to any third party concerned.
If with the information provided by the claimant, OLYSEUM cannot continue the procedure to locate the allegedly infringing content, the alleged third party infringer or identify the nature of the alleged infringement, it shall notify the claimant of the information it needs within a reasonable time. If OLYSEUM does not receive the required information in the referred reasonable period granted for the purpose or if the additional information provided by the claimant is not enough to continue the procedure, OLYSEUM will not have the obligation to respond for the complaint or continue the procedure.
2. In the event of receiving all of the aforementioned information, OLYSEUM needs to confirm it to the claimant before analysing it and, if appropriate, send it as soon as possible to any third parties involved.
3. In the event of receiving all of the aforementioned information, OLYSEUM needs to confirm it to the claimant before analysing it and, if appropriate, send it as soon as possible to any third parties involved.
In the event of receiving all of the aforementioned information, OLYSEUM needs to confirm it to the claimant before analysing it and, if appropriate, send it as soon as possible to any third parties involved.
4. If OLYSEUM does not consider the infringement to be obvious or with the available information cannot assess the existence of an infringement, it may decide not to remove the content in question, notifying the decision to the claimant.
5. If OLYSEUM believes that the allegations made by a third party affected are reasonable, it may decide to restore the removed content or in the event of not having removed them before, maintain access on the same terms. In any case, OLYSEUM must report the decision promptly to the claimant.
6. In any case, OLYSEUM is under no obligation to proceed with the removal or replacement, or investigate the facts reported, nor look for additional information beyond the information provided by the notifying party and the eventual third party affected by the notification, in accordance with the notification removal and replacement procedure in the established conditions.
7. In any case, OLYSEUM is under no obligation to proceed with the removal or replacement or to carry out an investigation of the facts reported, or search for information beyond the information provided by the notifying party and any third party recipient affected by the notification.
However, OLYSEUM will be in no way responsible before the notifier or the eventual third party affected by the notification by the decision to withdraw or not the content in question if it has acted reasonably.
8. However, OLYSEUM will be in no way responsible before the notifier or the eventual third party affected by the notification by the decision to withdraw or not the content in question if it has acted reasonably.